Mission Bay Scenic Cycle Tour
Truly a Water Wonderland!
The Mission Bay Bike Path is a wide paved trail that loops around San Diego’s Mission Bay and is one of the biggest aquatic parks in the US. The paths are wide and flat with a variety of grassy parks. You’ll see wonderful wildlife and historic surf spots. It’s home to many species of birds, fish, and other animals and has a nature reserve at its northern end near Crown Point.
Along the 3-mile oceanfront boardwalk, you’ll find funky surf shops and cafes. We’ll pass by Mission Beach’s iconic Belmont Park, an amusement park and entertainment center with a Giant Dipper roller coaster and laser tag. Surfers can test their skills at the WaveHouse too. We may even stop for ice cream!
The Mission Bay Tour typically lasts 2 – 2 1/2 hours. The distance and time can be adapted to fit your needs.
Mission Bay Bike Tour Highlights You’ll Love:
- Almost car-free – primarily on Bike Paths
- Ocean Boardwalk for miles and miles
- Belmont Park with Roller Coaster and Wave House
- Sea World
- Wildlife Reserves
- One-of-Kind Pacific Beach and Pier
- Mission Beach
- Slomo – maybe!
Mission Bay Bike Tours are available:
Every Day at 10:00 and 1:00 – Advanced Reservations Necessary Book Now
- $65 each for groups of 2 or more
- $55 each for groups of 3 or more
- $85 for an individual rider
- Bringing your own bike: deduct $10
- Large Groups: varies – we can accommodate any size group