San Diego & Coronado Scenic Cycle Tours
Our Guided Bike Tours are a great way to spend a day in San Diego for those on vacation, on a weekend getaway, or locals looking to explore their home in a new way. Our tours are scenic, informative, fun and safe!
The Routes are flat; primarily on bicycle paths, with few exceptions. The Mission Bay Bike Tours are typically 2 – 2 1/2 hours.
We have 2 options for the Coronado Bike Tours. The Coronado Bike Tour beginning on Coronado is 2 – 2 1/2 hours. The one from San Diego on the ferry is 3 – 3 1/2 hours. The distance and time can be adapted to fit your needs. Join us – you’ll feel like a kid again, riding your bike without a care in the world!
San Diego has THE best weather in the US – never too hot and never too cold!
Mission Bay Bike Tour Highlights You’ll Love:
- Almost car-free – primarily on Bike Paths
- Ocean Boardwalk for miles and miles
- Belmont Park with Roller Coaster and Wave House
- Historic Surf Spots
- Sea World
- Wildlife Reserves
- One-of-Kind Pacific Beach and Pier
- Mission Beach
- Slomo – maybe!
Coronado Bike Tour Highlights You’ll Love:
- Almost car-free & totally flat
- Primarily on Bike Paths
- White Sand beaches voted the Top 10 best in US
- Coronado Bridge
- Hotel Del Coronado
- Silver Strand Bike Path with the Ocean on one side & the Bay on the other
- Naval Amphibious Base
- 15 minute Ferry ride option